Welcome to Central Valley High School!

What you need to do before enrolling at Central Valley High School

  • To enroll at Central Valley High School, you must reside within Gateway Unified School District's boundaries or have an interdistrict transfer on file.
  • Make an appointment with the Guidance Office to enroll your student: (530) 275-7075 ex. 4106 or 4100
    At the time of your appointment, bring the completed Enrollment Packet with ALL supporting documents. Any incomplete information may cause a delay in the enrollment process.

For more information and to download the enrollment form, see below.

Transcript Request Form

Listed below is the required information necessary to process your transcript request. You can download the attached Transcript Request form or simply write down the information listed. Please allow 24-48 hours to process.

  • Name (Maiden) at time of graduation
  • Birthdate
  • Address you want official transcript mailed to
  • Fax number
  • Signature and date

For more information and to download the Transcript request form, see below.

If you have any questions, please call (530) 275-7075 x4106 or email


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.